With The Force Awakens still so fresh in everyone’s minds, we thought that we should pobably create a Holiday Gift Guide dedicated to fans of the Star Wars franchise. I have included a few different items that really captured the essence of what this movie meant for me.
1. BB-8 A Line Dress: Before the film’s release, I was careful not to buy anything specifically themed for the new characters that would be introduced in this story. After the general reaction of fans to Jar Jar, I wanted to make sure I loved any new character before buying something. That being said, as soon as the end credits rolled on Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I knew I needed to buy All The BB-8 Things! This wonderful Her Universe dress is merely my first wish list item towards completing that goal.
2. Rey Swing Dress: I love a strong female character, especially in Sci-Fi and fantasy, and Rey is as strong as they come. I’m dying for this Her Universe dress, and especially adore the fact that BB-8 is also represented. All The Things!
3. BB-8 Droid Figural Necklace – Exclusive: Alright, I’m sure by now you get the idea. I am obsessed with that cute little droid, and I am also obsessed with the design of this Think Geek Necklace. The attention to detail in the charm is what caught my eye, and I want to keep BB-8 close to my heart, always.
4. Never Tell Me The Odds Woman’s Sweatshirt: While I do adore the new faces, Han Solo has always been my favorite. Every man wants to be him, and every woman wants to date him (but would deny it if you asked). Ever since wearing Stephanie’s Jordan Dene tanks at our Universal Photo Shoot last week, I have been obsessed with the idea of having my own. After seeing the new movie, it became apparent that I needed to rock Han’s iconic phrase, and what better design to choose than this awesome typography from one of my favorite designers.
5. Droid Trio Photo Tank: What is better than all the BB-8 things? All The Droids! This loose fitting We Love Fine tank features all my AI besties, and is the perfect compliment to my preferred super casual style. I think it would look great layered over another bright tank or tight shirt.
What are your favorite Star Wars inspired fashions inspired by the new movie?