Hot Topic and Warner Bros. have teamed up with a new fashion line inspired by the newest film in the Harry Potter Franchise, ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ which comes to theaters on November 18th. The line will be released in stores and online at HotTopic.com on November 8th.
There are 9 pieces in the collection which include designs for both men and women. They are all influenced by 1920’s styles and includes:
- Guys Newt Scamander Coat, $79.90
- Guys Symbols Woven, $44.90
- Tina Goldstein Pin-Up Dress, $59.90
- Queenie Goldstein Coat, $99.90
- Queenie Goldstein Flapper Dress, $69.90
- Seraphina Picquery Off-The-Shoulder Dress, $89.90
- Symbol Skater Dress, $54.90
- Fantastic Beasts Sharkbite Top, $32.90
- MACUSA (Magical Congress of the USA) Burnout Raglan, $28.90
Magical Persons will totally appreciate that there are “wand pockets” sewn into the inner shells of the line’s coats. Rejoice because styles are available in XS – 3X for guys and XS-2X in stores and 3X available online, with plus sizes in 12-28 in select styles for ladies. We have yet to learn whether some of these styles will cross over to Torrid as well but we are keeping our fingers crossed.
3 pieces were showcased at Los Angeles Comic Con and they are gorgeous… We cannot wait to see the rest of the collection in person.
But until then – enjoy these photos of the rest of the line